Tuesday, February 21, 2012

day 21 ~ a fave photo of you

taken by Harish at our son's christening.
twenty days after the caesarean section,
my stitches still sore,
sleepless nights, 
the daughter bed-wetting again,
(a sign of her insecurity at another baby)
i was feeling ugly and bloated.
add to that, 
the maalish lady refused to let me apply shampoo.
so, here i am oiled, fat and tired
watching my husband's family arrive at the church.

829620754_d5ec5bf209_b
but, i look kinda nice, which is why this is a 'fave photo' of mine :)

6 comments:

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wow..you do look gorgeous & homely..:)
Tasty Appetite

Shilpa said...

thank you :)

Srivilasica said...

No wonder it is your favorite - it is beautiful!
PS - Love the saree and the accessories! :D

Shilpa said...

yeah, you know I am vain that way :D

Shalini said...

I'm so J! I took months and months to sorta look like this after baby. And look at you, you make it look so easy. Love your shy smile here.

Shilpa said...

he he he you haven't seen the whole picture, where the damage was :)